top of page
How to submit an intake form:
1. Download the Intake pdf form below to print out.
2. Fill out the application in writing.
3. Once the form is filled out, email your form to Courtney at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Medical Forms must be filled out by a physician, or nurse (RPNs, RNs, or Nurse Practitioner)
Migisi Alcohol & Drug Treatment Centre Brochure:
Upcoming Intake Dates:
Mens group: August 12 - September 7
Women's group: September 9 - October 5
Mens group: October 14 - November 9
Women's group: November 18 - December 14
Men's Group: January 13 - February 8
Women's Group: February 10 - March 7
Men's Group: March 16 - April 11
Women's Group: April 13 - May 9
Men's Group: May 18 - June 13
Women's Group: June 15 - July 11
Information for Referrals:
Any Anishinaabe person who:
Is 19 years of age or older
Is abstinent from alcohol and drugs for a minimum of ten (10) days
Is willing to enter into an agreement to abide by house rules (expectations)
Referrals to the four (4) week residential program can be accepted from:
Self-referrals, family, friends
Social services agencies
First Nation Employees
1. Submit a completed application to Migisi Alcohol & Drug Treatment Centre.
2. Applications are reviewed and assessed by our Centre's staff 2-3 weeks prior to each admission date.
3. Confirmation letters are sent to referral source for clients admission date (upon approval).
It has been the wish of our First Nations people that we do not accept two or more people from the same community for obvious reasons.
Priority will be given to members of the 28 First Nations of Treaty #3:
Migisi Alcohol &
Our centre officially opened its doors in July of 1989. The mission of Migisi has been to guide and support anishinaabe people in their journey in a holistic way. We provide a warm & friendly community atmosphere with trained and dedicated staff to assist individuals in their healing journey.
bottom of page